top of page
4112 Bell Lane, Milton FL
Where Simple Pleasures...
...Become Family Treasures.
- Fri, Feb 17PaceTranslucent Christmas village created with translucent paints. Can't start this project with everyone else. That's fine. Pick up the project in the middle and continue with the class until the complete project is complete.
- Sat, May 13PaceWant a challenge? Learn Ceramic Origami and create your own Winter Snowflakes.
- Sat, Jun 03PaceOrigami handbuilding at its finest.
- Mon, Jun 05PaceGrades K-5, or age 5-10, receive an introduction to ceramic handbuilding, concepts and tools. Part 1 of a 4 part series.
- Tue, Jun 06PaceGrades 6-8 will learn three types of handbuilding techniques, tools, terminology and glazing.
- Thu, Jun 08PaceGrades 9-12 students will learn 3 types of handbuilding techniques during our summer series. Sign up for all 4 camps over an 8 week period and complete a total of 4 projects, or continue your high school education over the summer and keep up with the flow.
- Mon, Jun 12PaceThis is part 2 in our Kids Summer Series Grades K-5. Build pinch pot monsters, and goofy grapes. This project will take place on two different days for completion.
- Tue, Jun 13PaceGrades 6-8 will complete a pinch pot octopus with wiggly arms during a two day session.
- Thu, Jun 15PaceGrades 9-12 students will be using the pinch pot technique to create an egg from the dragon's of lore.
- Fri, Jun 16PaceAnother Sports Fan creative center piece. Pick your team and make it your own.
- Mon, Jun 19PaceGrades K-5 will learn how to use the coil technique to build a bowl that's very enticing to birds.
- Tue, Jun 20PaceGrades 6-8 will construct a coil design Turtle Planter in one session and glaze in a second session.
- Thu, Jun 22PaceGrades 9-12 students will complete a vase constructed with clay coils and return a second day for glazing.
- Mon, Jun 26PaceK-5 Summer Camp will construct a set of windchimes from a thrown slab to hang from the porch, patio, or a tree branch.
- Tue, Jun 27PaceGrades 6-8 will create some very unique garden gnomes to watch over them while they sleep.
- Thu, Jun 29PaceGrades 9-12 students will complete a slab shoe of their choosing for this project. Bring an old boot or shoe of your choice. Otherwise, we may take the shoe right off your feet.
- Mon, Jul 10PaceOnly students who attended the June 5, 2023, construction class may attend this session.
- Tue, Jul 11Pace
bottom of page